Chaos XYZ Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos XYZ Academy

Where all Chaos happens

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MODS PLZ POST UR NAMES HERE FOR EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADMINS AND MODS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Zexal
Admin
Admin
King Zexal

MODS PLZ POST UR NAMES HERE FOR EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADMINS AND MODS Empty
PostSubject: MODS PLZ POST UR NAMES HERE FOR EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADMINS AND MODS   MODS PLZ POST UR NAMES HERE FOR EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADMINS AND MODS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:04 pm

MODS PLZ POST UR NAMES HERE FOR EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADMINS AND MODS Tachyon_zps744e7b5f
Back to top Go down
https://chaosxyzacademy.forumotion.com
White Wizard

White Wizard

MODS PLZ POST UR NAMES HERE FOR EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADMINS AND MODS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODS PLZ POST UR NAMES HERE FOR EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADMINS AND MODS   MODS PLZ POST UR NAMES HERE FOR EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADMINS AND MODS I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:06 am

or just have a glow or a icon saying your a mod. we can do it. we have the technology
Back to top Go down
Drago V~

Drago V~

PostSubject: Re: MODS PLZ POST UR NAMES HERE FOR EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADMINS AND MODS   MODS PLZ POST UR NAMES HERE FOR EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADMINS AND MODS I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:05 pm

I think I'm a mod cause my name is in green ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MODS PLZ POST UR NAMES HERE FOR EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADMINS AND MODS   MODS PLZ POST UR NAMES HERE FOR EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADMINS AND MODS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MODS PLZ POST UR NAMES HERE FOR EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADMINS AND MODS
Page 1 of 1