Chaos XYZ Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos XYZ Academy

Where all Chaos happens

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Teapot

Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.  Empty
PostSubject: Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.    Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:00 am

I find it ridiculous how we have a "Top posters" count when almost every single post is of a ridiculous low quality. I understand now everyone has perfect grammar and spelling, which I can accept. What I find unacceptable, however, is the sheer amount of posts that are completely off-topic replies that contain absolutely no substance and double/tripple/etc posting rather than just editing.

No No No No No No No No No No 

If need be, I can link at least ten examples of what I am talking about, but I do believe that everyone knows. If someone were to come to Chaos XYZ and took a look at the forums first rather than getting to know people in the chatbox first, I am positive that they would not want to become a member here. No 

So I implore you as a poster, please, do not shitpost. And I implore the staff, please, please enforce some semblance of a rule list in the forums.

Edit: Another suggestion would be to lock testing results after they are posted, so no one can reply to them.

Last edited by Miss Teapot on Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rakhalix

Rakhalix

Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.    Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:39 am

Hmmmmmmmmmmm that's right sometimes people post something off topic from the post.
Back to top Go down
Miss Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.    Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:49 am

Rakhalix, you are one of the main culprits of that. No

All I'm saying is that posting needs to be about quality, rather than quantity.
Back to top Go down
Rakhalix

Rakhalix

PostSubject: Re: Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.    Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:00 am

Me?, well yeah me but im replying the people that post well i could tell/reply in DN or in chatbox but he/she is not on.
Back to top Go down
Kite Tenjo
Admin
Admin
Kite Tenjo

PostSubject: Re: Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.    Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:11 pm

rha your the top poster and your not an admin you just post stuff that dosent matter or make sense u reply on everything by posting barley anything i understand tea but how is this rules ?????
Back to top Go down
Miss Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.    Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Kite, there aren't any rules in that post. I could suggest some if you'd like, but the main post was about how there need to be rules regarding spam posting and multiple posts in a row. Post telling someone you like their sig, in say, a testing results posting, is off-topic and should not be posted. If someone wants to compliment someone for their signature, they could PM them, tell them in the chatbox, or post in the graphics thread that it was made. They certainly also have other options, those are just three I listed, but the amount of posts that serve no purpose other than to boost post count is ridiculously high.
Back to top Go down
funny2never

funny2never

PostSubject: Re: Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.    Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:27 pm

I can see where adding a few rules may be helpful to the forums as well.
Back to top Go down
King Zexal
Admin
Admin
King Zexal

PostSubject: Re: Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.    Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 am

okay the staff will talk bout this
Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.  Tachyon_zps744e7b5f
Back to top Go down
https://chaosxyzacademy.forumotion.com
Rakhalix

Rakhalix

PostSubject: Re: Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.    Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:38 am

Admin should block topic that have go off topic.
Back to top Go down
King Zexal
Admin
Admin
King Zexal

PostSubject: Re: Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.    Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:34 pm

lol y just let irt be for now I do it later promise
Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.  Tachyon_zps744e7b5f
Back to top Go down
https://chaosxyzacademy.forumotion.com
Rakhalix

Rakhalix

PostSubject: Re: Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.    Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:06 am

Awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.    Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules need to be laid down and enforced by the staff regarding the forums.
Page 1 of 1