Chaos XYZ Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos XYZ Academy

Where all Chaos happens

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The chaosxyzacademy war team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuma Astral King

Yuma Astral King

The chaosxyzacademy war team Empty
PostSubject: The chaosxyzacademy war team   The chaosxyzacademy war team I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:29 am

We need a war team because bond of six may war against us an destroy this academy so talk in this topic to ask me to join only the strongest may join
Members
marko-a37
Back to top Go down
Yuma Astral King

Yuma Astral King

PostSubject: Re: The chaosxyzacademy war team   The chaosxyzacademy war team I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:02 am

We will having a 12 heart format (2 Hearts each player/duelist).
As in 2 Hearts each if you lose one duel you lose a heart you have 2 hearts after both hearts are gone you are out of the war
Cross Fire form Cross Fire; You are able to duel any one from the other team, while still having have any hearts.
Both teams must have 6 players and 3 subs, the subs are optional for each team.
We will not allow deck from tiers 1-3, We will basing this list off the tier list on Bonds tier list which can be found through the search
No decks that: Burn, Mill, Stall, Or have a win condition in them such as Exodia, Final Countdown, Ect.
As for Disconnections, you may disconnect once if you happen to disconnect that will not count as your loss. But if you happen to disconnect once more that will count as loss towards you can you will lose a heart
Back to top Go down
Yuma Astral King

Yuma Astral King

PostSubject: Re: The chaosxyzacademy war team   The chaosxyzacademy war team I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:02 am

these are the rules for the war
Back to top Go down
Drago V~

Drago V~

PostSubject: Re: The chaosxyzacademy war team   The chaosxyzacademy war team I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:51 am

Idk if I can join but I'll join Smile
Back to top Go down
King Zexal
Admin
Admin
King Zexal

PostSubject: Re: The chaosxyzacademy war team   The chaosxyzacademy war team I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:54 am

hey guys no war we both sides said peace yesterday
The chaosxyzacademy war team Tachyon_zps744e7b5f
Back to top Go down
https://chaosxyzacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chaosxyzacademy war team   The chaosxyzacademy war team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The chaosxyzacademy war team
Page 1 of 1